Members of our team are experienced in a full range of matters in relation to major health, sports, schools, hotel projects within the UK, Europe and UAE. We are specialists in the contractual structures involved in the development, delivery and operation of urban and semi-urban complexes and stadia.
Given the increased focus on urban regeneration, our multi specialist approach means we understand technical issues addressing issues and opportunities to streamline project delivery.
- Zahyed City, Abu Dhabi
- Arzanah City and medical complex, Abu Dhabi
- Regional Cancer Care Centre, Western General, Edinburgh
- PPP – cost effectiveness review for NHS Lothian
- NHS Lothian on management of:
• Outsource services contract for the new PPP Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
• Contract delivery and completion of refurbishment of Chalmers Hospital, Edinburgh
• Contract strategy for development of extensions and refurbishment at Royal Edinburgh Hospital for Mental Health.
- Large scale new town developments including hotels, sports facilities, stadiums and hospitals
- Office developments – new build, renovation and refurbishment
- Out of town retail centres
- Cyber security centre, Cairo
- Education authority framework agreement
- Purfleet Centre regeneration project
- Norwich East regeneration project