We offer a full range of support from legal service and through our external consultants we can provide a deep level of understanding of clients’ needs and delivery objectives.
Over the past 30 years members of our team have worked on resilience and regeneration and we are now seeing some real progress.
We apply our skills across the various aspects of the project that we get involved in with clients and we are enthusiastic about the outcomes we can achieve with our clients.
Below we give examples of how we believe we can support beyond the black letter law aspects of these projects.
- Discussion with local authorities, stakeholders, landowners and developers and investors to structure projects
- Managing inputs from a resilience of project point of view, meaning providing future proofing of development
- Building in local socio-economic drivers for community development
- Building in resilience as a legal concept for long term living and security of environment
- Establishing sustainability requirements as legal obligations
- Negotiating development agreements, funding arrangements and ancillary documentation
- Developing engineering contracts for funding and delivery of infrastructure
- Engineering, building and lease/land agreements and related sub-contracts and appointments
- Joint venture and shareholder agreements for delivery vehicles
- Property management and public realm protection agreements
- Utilities installation delivery and management under ESCO or MUSCO arrangements.